Barbecue torch GF-907
GF-907 Butane Torch with Fuel Gauge, Refillable Kitchen Torch Lighter with Safety Lock and Adjustable Flame, One-handed Operation, Fit All Butane Tanks Kitchen Torch for Desserts, Creme Brulee (Butane Gas Not Included)
【One-handed Operation】The flame regulator and flame lock button are in the reach of your thumb, enabling you to easily adjust and lock the flame with only one hand, no need to free the other hand to assist in the operation, providing convenience for cooking like BBQ.
- 【Premium Fuel Gauge】This cooking torch is equipped with a transparent fuel gauge on the bottom, enabling you to know the remaining gas at any time and thus better manage your cooking creation. What’s more, the easy-to-read fuel gauge with the MAX line also functions as a reminder to avoid overfilling. 10g large fuel gas capacity lasts 20-50 minutes each full refill with stable performance, easy handling your delicious feast.
- 【Versatile Culinary Torch】Up to 1371℃/2500℉ temperature with adjustable flame, this multipurpose cooking blow torch is not just a kitchen torch for baking, sous vide, searing meat and BBQ it also works for soldering, crafting, jewelry DIY and camping.
- 【Adjustable Flame&Continuously Flame Mode】Piezo Ignition Technology allows for using at any angle even upside down with effortless one-hand operation, adjustable temperature regulator for complete control of flame and allows flame temperature to reach up to 1371 °C/2500 °F. Press the button to light the fire, turn the safety lock clockwise at the same time, then it will keep firing without your pressing. Baking Cooking is easier.
Butane Torch GF-907 is a great little torch that is suitable for a variety of applications, such as kitchen cooking, igniting your cocktail, barbeque, smoking, BBQ, culinary brazing, outdoor, plumbing, soldering and welding. It is also great for small work which requires a concentrated flame in a very small place, such as electrical work, electronics repairs and making and/or repairing jewelry.
GF-907 has a sturdy construction that’s designed for one-handed use. The ergonomic non-slip handle makes it comfortable to hold. It has a solid wider diameter base so you can put it down and use it hands-free if so desired.
This model is easily refilled with any brand of butane gas.
Precision Flame Control
The flame strength and type can be controlled by the air flow.
Patented adjustable flame length device, the flame range is 0.2 to 0.6 inches.
Air flow Control Valve
When properly aligned, the air flow control valve will allow the GF-907 to burn at a powerful 1300°C (2400°F) butane blue torch flame.
Wind Resistant Flame
The GF-907 butane torch is highly wind resistant and so it is suitable for outdoor DIY applications.
|Dimension:||Length||114 mm (4.49 inch)|
|Height||163 mm (6.42 inch)|
|Grip Diameter||38 mm (1.5 inch)|
|Base||60 mm (2.36 inch)|
|Capacity:||Butane Gas Fuel||≈8ml|
|Flame Temperature:||≈ 2400 ℉ (1300 ℃)|
|Flame Length Range:||Mid Setting||5mm (0.2 inch) ~ 15mm (0.6 inch)|
|Usage Time:||Mid Setting||30 minutes use on Each Filling|
|Material:||outer shell(AL) gas tank (transparent nylon)|
base(zinc) nozzle(stainless steel)
|Features:||1. Patent design, fashion and novelty|
2. CE certificate
3. With visible fuel gauge.
- DO NOT touch flame nozzle while in use, or until sufficient time has passed for cooling.
- DO NOT immerse heated parts or items in water, allow them to cool naturally.
- Keep away from eyes in this torch lighter.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only butane gas in this torch lighter.
- DO NOT unscrew the valve at the bottom.
- DO NOT store at a temperature exceeding 40℃/104℉ for a long time.
- The flame is nearly invisible in bright light or sunlight. Make sure the gas flow is turned off when not used.
- For Safety, keep it on the lock status when not in use.
Butane Refill Instructions
- Use only high-quality butane fuel.
- Never fill in the presence of an open flame or sparks.
- Never fill lit or hot torch lighter
- Before filling butane gas, use a ballpoint pen or small screwdriver to drain any remaining butane fuel from the lighter by depressing the filling valve.
- Shake the gas cylinder a couple of times.
- Hold the torch lighter upside down and insert the nozzle into the gas filling valve (the bottom of the torch lighter). And fill time do not over 8 seconds.
- Let torch lighter rest for a few minutes before ignition once filling full.
- Please press the button to ignite the flame.
- Adjust the flame size on the gas flow regular to meet your demands.
- Slide the continuous lock to keep the burning flame without ignition button.