Butane Torch Flame GF8571
GF-8571, Jet Torch Butane Lighter with Gift Box, Windproof Refillable Butane Lighter Adjustable Flame Lighters for Cigar Grill BBQ Candle Camping Kitchen Cooker(Butane Gas Not Included)
Butane Torch GF-8571 is a great little jet lighter that is suitable for a variety of applications, and great for use around the house or start campfires and BBQs. It is also used for lighting cigars, capitalizing on the intensity of the flame to light quickly and evenly the large, relatively damp, burning surface of a cigar and many other projects.
GF-8571 this precision Jet Lighter features a comfortable grip and has a flame that can be precisely controlled for a variety of applications. it also has a hands-free lever/safety switch that allows you to either use the torch continuously or extinguish the flame.
This model is easily refilled with any brand of butane gas.
Precision Flame Control
The flame strength and type can be controlled by the air flow.
Patented adjustable flame length device, the flame range is 0.18 to 0.28 inches.
Air flow Control Valve
When properly aligned, the air flow control valve will allow the GF-8571 to burn at a powerful 1300°C (2400°F) butane blue torch flame.
Wind Resistant Flame
The GF-8571 this model is especially suitable for use in the kitchen or at the grill for flambe or smoking.
|Dimension:||Length||79 mm (3.11 inch)|
|Height||148 mm (5.83 inch)|
|Grip Diameter||35 mm (1.38 inch)|
|Base||72 mm (2.83 inch)|
|Capacity:||Butane Gas Fuel||≈10ml|
|Flame Temperature:||≈ 2400 ℉ (1300 ℃)|
|Flame Length Range:||Mid Setting||4.5mm (0.18 inch) ~ 7mm (0.28 inch)|
|Usage Time:||Mid Setting||30 minutes use on Each Filling|
|Material:||outer shell(ABS), tank(POM), base(ABS), other parts(zinc ABS copper)|
|Features:||1.novel appearance 2.two kinds of flame, soft flame and hard flame 3.long service time|
- DO NOT touch flame nozzle while in use, or until sufficient time has passed for cooling.
- DO NOT immerse heated parts or items in water, allow them to cool naturally.
- Keep away from eyes in this torch lighter.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only butane gas in this torch lighter.
- DO NOT unscrew the valve at the bottom.
- DO NOT store at a temperature exceeding 40℃/104℉ for a long time.
- The flame is nearly invisible in bright light or sunlight. Make sure the gas flow is turned off when not used.
- For Safety, keep it on the lock status when not in use.
Butane Refill Instructions
- Use only high-quality butane fuel.
- Never fill in the presence of an open flame or sparks.
- Never fill lit or hot torch lighter
- Before filling butane gas, use a ballpoint pen or small screwdriver to drain any remaining butane fuel from the lighter by depressing the filling valve.
- Shake the gas cylinder a couple of times.
- Hold the torch lighter upside down and insert the nozzle into the gas filling valve (the bottom of the torch lighter). And fill time do not over 8 seconds.
- Let torch lighter rest for a few minutes before ignition once filling full.
- Please press the button to ignite the flame.
- Adjust the flame size on the gas flow regular to meet your demands.
- Slide the continuous lock to keep the burning flame without ignition button