Windproof Cigar Lighter GF901
- Dual Utility: Effortlessly transition between the Windproof Cigar Lighter and the Windproof Cigar Blowtorch functionalities, addressing all your cigar lighting needs in one gadget.
- Unwavering Flame: Designed with cutting-edge windproof technology, BlazeElite ensures a steady and robust flame, undeterred by external conditions.
- Tailored Flame Adjustments: Personalize your lighting with adjustable flame settings, making it ideal for various cigar types and sizes.
Introducing Zhentanzhe, the epitome of luxury and efficiency for the modern cigar lover. Merging the best of both worlds, this device encompasses a Windproof Cigar Lighter and a Windproof Cigar Blowtorch, ensuring an impeccable lighting experience even amidst gusty winds. With impeccable craftsmanship and unparalleled design, BlazeElite is set to redefine standards.
GF-901 has a sturdy construction that’s designed for one-handed use. The ergonomic non-slip handle makes it comfortable to hold. It has a solid wider diameter base so you can put it down and use it hands-free if so desired.
This model is easily refilled with any brand of butane gas.
The flame strength can be controlled by the air flow.
Patented adjustable flame length device, the flame range is 0.2 to 0.5 inches.
|Dimension:||Length||106 mm (4.17 inch)|
|Height||165 mm (6.5 inch)|
|Grip Diameter||38 mm (1.5inch)|
|Base||60 mm (2.36 inch)|
|Capacity:||Butane Gas Fuel||≈ 9ml|
|Flame Temperature:||≈ 2400 ℉ (1300 ℃)|
|Flame Length Range:||Mid Setting||5mm (0.2 inch) ~ 13mm (0.5 inch)|
|Usage Time:||Mid Setting||30 minutes use on Each Filling|
|Material:||Nozzle(Zinc),Outshell(AL),Base(Zinc),other plastic parts(ABS)|
|Features:||1. Explosion-proof safety intake valve|
2. pass CE and CPC certification
3.2020~2021 Amazon best seller (culinary cooking torch)
- DO NOT touch flame nozzle while in use, or until sufficient time has passed for cooling.
- DO NOT immerse heated parts or items in water, allow them to cool naturally.
- Keep away from eyes in this torch lighter.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only butane gas in this torch lighter.
- DO NOT unscrew the valve at the bottom.
- DO NOT store at a temperature exceeding 40℃/104℉ for a long time.
- The flame is nearly invisible in bright light or sunlight. Make sure the gas flow is turned off when not used.
- For Safety, keep it on the lock status when not in use.
Butane Refill Instructions
- Use only high-quality butane fuel.
- Never fill in the presence of an open flame or sparks.
- Never fill lit or hot torch lighter
- Before filling butane gas, use a ballpoint pen or small screwdriver to drain any remaining butane fuel from the lighter by depressing the filling valve.
- Shake the gas cylinder a couple of times.
- Hold the torch lighter upside down and insert the nozzle into the gas filling valve (the bottom of the torch lighter). And fill time do not over 8 seconds.
- Let torch lighter rest for a few minutes before ignition once filling full.
1. Please press the button to ignite the flame.
2. Adjust the flame size on the gas flow regular to meet your demands.
3. Slide the continuous lock to keep the burning flame without ignition button.