Cigar Torch Lighter GF-910
Butane Torch GF-910, Refillable Kitchen Torch Lighter with Safety Lock, Adjustable Flame, and Adjustable Torch Head for Baking, Creme Brulee, Desserts, BBQ, and DIY Soldering (Butane Gas Not Included)
- Unique Adjustable Torch Head Design. For your convenience, we update the torch design, the adjustable angle range of the long angled nozzle is 0-60 degrees, and you can adjust to the angle as you need.
- Safe & Burn-Free Finger Guard. The safety lock on the side can prevent accidental ignition. The dab torch body is made of durable Aluminum alloy for burn-free finger guard, and the nozzle is made of zinc alloy material for dissipating heat quickly. A wide set base can prevent from falling over. Made of premium and durable material, the kitchen torch can use for a long time.
- Refillable. The torch can be refilled with any brand of butane whether long nozzle or short nozzle and an adapter is included for you to lengthen the nozzle to fill the torch.
- Adjustable Flame. With Ignition Technology, you can use the torch at any angle even upside down. Press the button to light the fire and lock up the safety lock at the same time, the torch can keep firing without pressing. A gas flow regulator allows adjusting the flame as you need.
- Multiple Uses. The torch is not only ideal for baking cake, melting cheeses and chocolates, BBQ, searing meat and seafood, but also great for lighting your fireplace, candles or cigars, dabbing, welding, jewelry making, camping, and various art & craft applications such as art resin, and so on. Flame temperature can reach up to 1300 °C/2372 °F.
Butane Torch GF-910 is a great little torch that is suitable for a variety of applications, such as kitchen cooking, igniting your cocktail, barbeque, smoking, BBQ, culinary brazing, outdoor, plumbing, soldering and welding. It is also great for small work which requires a concentrated flame in a very small place, such as electrical work, electronics repairs and making and/or repairing jewelry.
GF-910 has a sturdy construction that’s designed for one-handed use. The ergonomic non-slip handle makes it comfortable to hold. It has a solid wider diameter base so you can put it down and use it hands-free if so desired.
This model is easily refilled with any brand of butane gas.
Precision Flame Control
The flame strength and type can be controlled by the air flow.
Patented adjustable flame length device, the flame range is 0.18 to 0.37 inches.
Air flow Control Valve
When properly aligned, the air flow control valve will allow the GF-910 to burn at a powerful 1300°C (2400°F) butane blue torch flame.
Wind Resistant Flame
The GF-910 butane torch is highly wind resistant and so it is suitable for outdoor DIY applications.
|Dimension:||Length||75 mm (2.95 inch)|
|Height||173 mm (6.81 inch)|
|Grip Diameter||35 mm (1.38 inch)|
|Base||44 mm (1.73 inch)|
|Capacity:||Butane Gas Fuel||≈8ml|
|Flame Temperature:||≈ 2400 ℉ (1300 ℃)|
|Flame Length Range:||Mid Setting||4.5mm (0.18 inch) ~ 9.5mm (0.37 inch)|
|Usage Time:||Mid Setting||30 minutes use on Each Filling|
|Material:||outer shell(AL) gas tank (POM)|
|Features:||1.One-Hand easy operation.|
- DO NOT touch flame nozzle while in use, or until sufficient time has passed for cooling.
- DO NOT immerse heated parts or items in water, allow them to cool naturally.
- Keep away from eyes in this torch lighter.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only butane gas in this torch lighter.
- DO NOT unscrew the valve at the bottom.
- DO NOT store at a temperature exceeding 40℃/104℉ for a long time.
- The flame is nearly invisible in bright light or sunlight. Make sure the gas flow is turned off when not used.
- For Safety, keep it on the lock status when not in use.
Butane Refill Instructions
- Use only high-quality butane fuel.
- Never fill in the presence of an open flame or sparks.
- Never fill lit or hot torch lighter
- Before filling butane gas, use a ballpoint pen or small screwdriver to drain any remaining butane fuel from the lighter by depressing the filling valve.
- Shake the gas cylinder a couple of times.
- Hold the torch lighter upside down and insert the nozzle into the gas filling valve (the bottom of the torch lighter). And fill time do not over 8 seconds.
- Let torch lighter rest for a few minutes before ignition once filling full.
- Please press the button to ignite the flame.
- Adjust the flame size on the gas flow regular to meet your demands.
- Slide the continuous lock to keep the burning flame without ignition button.
There are no reviews yet.