Cigarette lighter GF-868
Torch Lighter GF-868, Refillable Butane Lighter with Lock, Windproof Gas Lighter Adjustable Jet Flame Lighters, Fireplace Fireworks Grill Camping cigarette Lighter (Without Gas)
- 【Windproof Jet Flame Lighter】 High-pressure jet flame with a temperature of 2100°F, easily resists wind. The multipurpose lighter is suitable for Cigar Candle Fireplace Fireworks Grill Camping.
- 【Refillable Gas Lighter】Our outdoor lighters are repeatedly filled with butane, you can adjust the flame without tools. Take out the tank and against the light to determine how much gas is left.
- 【Durable and portable】The Torch Lighter is made of engineering plastic and zinc alloy and can easily resist drops. Come with a lanyard for better carrying.
Cigarette lighter GF-868 is a great little torch that is suitable for a variety of applications, such as kitchen cooking, igniting your cocktail, barbeque, smoking, BBQ, culinary brazing, outdoor, plumbing, soldering and welding. It is also great for small work which requires a concentrated flame in a very small place, such as electrical work, electronics repairs and making and/or repairing jewelry.
GF-868 has a sturdy construction that’s designed for one-handed use. The ergonomic non-slip handle makes it comfortable to hold. It has a solid wider diameter base so you can put it down and use it hands-free if so desired.
This model is easily refilled with any brand of butane gas.
The flame strength can be controlled by the air flow.
Patented adjustable flame length device, the flame range is 0.12 to 0.2 inches.
|Dimension:||Length||76 mm (3 inch)|
|Height||118 mm (4.65 inch)|
|Grip Diameter||26*38 mm (1.02*1.5 inch)|
|Base||32*46 mm (1.26*1.81 inch)|
|Capacity:||Butane Gas Fuel||≈3.5ml|
|Flame Temperature:||≈ 2012 ℉ (1100 ℃)|
|Flame Length Range:||Mid Setting||3mm (0.12 inch) ~ 5mm (0.2 inch)|
|Usage Time:||Mid Setting||30 minutes use on Each Filling|
|Material:||outer shell (ABS) nozzle(zinc) gas tank (transparent nylon)|
|Features:||1. Appearance patent|
3. Cigar Partner
- DO NOT touch flame nozzle while in use, or until sufficient time has passed for cooling.
- DO NOT immerse heated parts or items in water, allow them to cool naturally.
- Keep away from eyes in this torch lighter.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only butane gas in this torch lighter.
- DO NOT unscrew the valve at the bottom.
- DO NOT store at a temperature exceeding 40℃/104℉ for a long time.
- The flame is nearly invisible in bright light or sunlight. Make sure the gas flow is turned off when not used.
- For Safety, keep it on the lock status when not in use.
Butane Refill Instructions
- Use only high-quality butane fuel.
- Never fill in the presence of an open flame or sparks.
- Never fill lit or hot torch lighter
- Before filling butane gas, use a ballpoint pen or small screwdriver to drain any remaining butane fuel from the lighter by depressing the filling valve.
- Shake the gas cylinder a couple of times.
- Hold the torch lighter upside down and insert the nozzle into the gas filling valve (the bottom of the torch lighter). And fill time do not over 8 seconds.
- Let torch lighter rest for a few minutes before ignition once filling full.
1. Please press the button to ignite the flame.
2. Adjust the flame size on the gas flow regular to meet your demands.
3. Slide the continuous lock to keep the burning flame without ignition button.