Dabbing Torch GF-876A with Fuel Gauge
Butane Torch GF-876, Refillable Kitchen Torch Lighter, Fit All Butane Tanks Blow Torch with Safety Lock and Adjustable Flame for Desserts, Creme Brulee, BBQ, and Baking—Butane Gas Is Not Included.
Safe and Durable: The safety lock prevents accidental ignition. A broad base helps to prevent it from falling over. Long angled nozzle and burn-free finger guard keep your hand safely away from the flame. We crafted our culinary torch out of professional-grade materials, providing you with a safe and easy-to-use tool.
Refillable and Easy to Operate: Refill the kitchen torch with any brand of butane. Please note that butane gas is not included. Simply slide the security lock to open, light up with Piezo Ignition Technology. It is a portable torch that you can take for many outdoor activities like camping and BBQ.
Adjustable Flame and Continuous Flame Mode: Piezo Ignition Technology allows for use at any angle, even upside down with effortless one-hand operation, adjustable temperature regulator for complete control of the flame, and allows the flame temperature to reach up to 1350 °C/2400 °F.
Butane Torch GF-876A is a great little torch that is suitable for a variety of applications, such as kitchen cooking, igniting your cocktail, barbeque, smoking, BBQ, culinary brazing, outdoor, plumbing, soldering and welding. It is also great for small work which requires a concentrated flame in a very small place, such as electrical work, electronics repairs and making and/or repairing jewelry.
The ergonomic non-slip handle makes it comfortable to hold.
This model is easily refilled with any brand of butane gas.
The flame strength can be controlled by the air flow.
Patented adjustable flame length device, the flame range is 0.35 to 0.63 inches.
|Dimension:||Length||120 mm (4.72 inch)|
|Height||195 mm (7.68 inch)|
|Grip Diameter||43 mm (1.69 inch)|
|Base||59*88 mm (2.32*3.46 inch)|
|Capacity:||Butane Gas Fuel||≈15ml|
|Flame Temperature:||≈ 2400 ℉ (1300 ℃)|
|Flame Length Range:||Mid Setting||9mm (0.35 inch) ~ 16mm (0.63 inch)|
|Usage Time:||Mid Setting||45 minutes use on Each Filling|
|Material:||outer shell(AL) gas tank(POM) base(ABS) nozzle(stainless steel)|
|Features:||1. Safety inlet valve, lock and hand protective plate 2. Pass TUV CE certification 3. With fuel gauge|
- DO NOT touch flame nozzle while in use, or until sufficient time has passed for cooling.
- DO NOT immerse heated parts or items in water, allow them to cool naturally.
- Keep away from eyes in this torch lighter.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only butane gas in this torch lighter.
- DO NOT unscrew the valve at the bottom.
- DO NOT store at a temperature exceeding 40℃/104℉ for a long time.
- The flame is nearly invisible in bright light or sunlight. Make sure the gas flow is turned off when not used.
- For Safety, keep it on the lock status when not in use.
Butane Refill Instructions
- Use only high-quality butane fuel.
- Never fill in the presence of an open flame or sparks.
- Never fill lit or hot torch lighter
- Before filling butane gas, use a ballpoint pen or small screwdriver to drain any remaining butane fuel from the lighter by depressing the filling valve.
- Shake the gas cylinder a couple of times.
- Hold the torch lighter upside down and insert the nozzle into the gas filling valve (the bottom of the torch lighter). And fill time do not over 8 seconds.
- Let torch lighter rest for a few minutes before ignition once filling full.
1. Please press the button to ignite the flame.
2. Adjust the flame size on the gas flow regular to meet your demands.
3. Slide the continuous lock to keep the burning flame without ignition button.
Blue, Green, Red
There are no reviews yet.