Mini Spray Cigar Torch Gun GF915
GF915 new product bbq cigar lighter cigarette gas jet torch single flame blue butane torch (Without Butane)
- 【Adjustable Flame】The flame of the kitchen torch is adjustable. This torch lighter can create a continuous flame up to 15CM and the temperature can reach 2370°F/1300°C. You can adjust the “+” direction to increase the flame length, and adjust to the “-” direction to decrease the flame length to meet different needs.
- 【Continuous Flame】The jet gas lighter has a flame lock-on for continuous hands-free operation, slide the lock on to ignite and lock the flame to keep the flame burning.
- 【Refillable & Easy to Operate】 Refill the butane torch lighter with any brand of butane. Simply slide the security lock to open and light up with Piezo Ignition Technology. Please note that butane gas is not included.
Dabbing torch GF-915 is a great torch lighter that is suitable for a variety of applications, such as kitchen cooking, igniting your cocktail, barbeque, smoking, BBQ, culinary brazing, outdoor, plumbing, soldering and welding. It is also great for small work which requires a concentrated flame in a very small place, such as electrical work, electronics repairs, and making and/or repairing jewelry.
This model is easily refilled with any brand of butane gas.
The flame strength can be controlled by the air flow.
Adjustable flame length.
- DO NOT touch flame nozzle while in use, or until sufficient time has passed for cooling.
- DO NOT immerse heated parts or items in water, allow them to cool naturally.
- Keep away from eyes in this torch lighter.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only butane gas in this torch lighter.
- DO NOT unscrew the valve at the bottom.
- DO NOT store at a temperature exceeding 40℃/104℉ for a long time.
- The flame is nearly invisible in bright light or sunlight. Make sure the gas flow is turned off when not used.
- For Safety, keep it on the lock status when not in use.
Butane Refill Instructions
- Use only high-quality butane fuel.
- Never fill in the presence of an open flame or sparks.
- Never fill lit or hot torch lighter
- Before filling butane gas, use a ballpoint pen or small screwdriver to drain any remaining butane fuel from the lighter by depressing the filling valve.
- Shake the gas cylinder a couple of times.
- Hold the torch lighter upside down and insert the nozzle into the gas filling valve (the bottom of the torch lighter). And fill time do not over 8 seconds.
- Let torch lighter rest for a few minutes before ignition once filling full.
1. Please press the button to ignite the flame.
2. Adjust the flame size on the gas flow regular to meet your demands.
3. Slide the continuous lock to keep the burning flame without ignition button.