Dabbing torch GF9261
GF-9261 Big Single Flame Butane Torch Refillable Industrial Torch Portable Anti-Flare Brass Nozzle Adjustable Flames with Child Safety Lock Multipurpose for Soldering Baking Kitchen Torch (Butane Gas Not Included)
- FEATURE: 2500ºF burn time. Anti-Flare Brass nozzle. Piezo instant ignition
- APPLICATION: Widely used in Dental Labs, Bending Glass, Plastic or Metal tubing, Wood Graining, Removing old paint, Tile Laying, Wire soldering, Silver Soldering, Soften Putty, Plumbing repair, etc.
- PORTABLE: Lightweight and Portable with over 35 minutes of high-grade 2500ºF (1350 ℃) burn time. Fulfill all of your soldering and other needs. Fits easily in your toolbox. Precision Flame Control.
- POWERFUL: The powerful, portable and Anti-flare butane refillable torch. Strong and sturdy brass flame nozzle, detachable base and precision flame control. Turn it upside down without worrying about flame blow-out.
Dabbing Torch GF-9261 is a great big torch that is suitable for a variety of applications, such as kitchen cooking, igniting your cocktail, barbeque, smoking, BBQ, culinary brazing, outdoor, plumbing, soldering and welding. It is also great for small work which requires a concentrated flame in a very small place, such as electrical work, electronics repairs and making and/or repairing jewelry.
The ergonomic non-slip handle (Nylon material) makes it comfortable to hold. Turn it upside down without worrying about flame blow-out.
This model is easily refilled with any brand of butane gas.
Precision Flame Control
The flame strength can be controlled by the air flow.
Patented adjustable flame length device, the flame range is 0.39 to 0.75 inches.
Air flow Control Valve
When properly aligned, the air flow control valve will allow the GF-9261 to burn at a powerful 1350°C (2500°F) butane blue torch flame.
Wind Resistant Flame
The GF-9261 butane torch is highly wind resistant and so it is suitable for outdoor DIY applications.
|Dimension:||Length||126 mm (4.96 inch)|
|Height||203 mm (8.0 inch)|
|Grip Diameter||50 mm (1.97 inch)|
|Base||72 mm (2.83 inch)|
|Capacity:||Butane Gas Fuel||≈25ml|
|Flame Temperature:||≈ 2500 ℉ (1350 ℃)|
|Flame Length Range:||Mid Setting||10mm (0.39 inch) ~ 19mm (0.75 inch)|
|Usage Time:||Mid Setting||35 minutes use on Each Filling|
|Material:||gas tank(nylon), base(PVC),|
nozzle(stainless steel), head(zinc)
|Features:||1. Built-in metal structure, flame sensitive and safe|
2. Integrated gas tank
3. Super flame
- DO NOT touch flame nozzle while in use, or until sufficient time has passed for cooling.
- DO NOT immerse heated parts or items in water, allow them to cool naturally.
- Keep away from eyes in this torch lighter.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only butane gas in this torch lighter.
- DO NOT unscrew the valve at the bottom.
- DO NOT store at a temperature exceeding 40℃/104℉ for a long time.
- The flame is nearly invisible in bright light or sunlight. Make sure the gas flow is turned off when not used.
- For Safety, keep it on the lock status when not in use.
Butane Refill Instructions
- Use only high-quality butane fuel.
- Never fill in the presence of an open flame or sparks.
- Never fill lit or hot torch lighter
- Before filling butane gas, use a ballpoint pen or small screwdriver to drain any remaining butane fuel from the lighter by depressing the filling valve.
- Shake the gas cylinder a couple of times.
- Hold the torch lighter upside down and insert the nozzle into the gas filling valve (the bottom of the torch lighter). And fill time do not over 8 seconds.
- Let torch lighter rest for a few minutes before ignition once filling full.
- Please press the button to ignite the flame.
- Adjust the flame size on the gas flow regular to meet your demands.
- Slide the continuous lock to keep the burning flame without ignition button.