Double Flame Cooking Torch Lighter GF-908
GF908, Butane Torch Lighter, Double Flame Kitchen Cooking Torch Lighter Adjustable Refillable Butane Lighter Blow Torch with Safety Lock for Creme Brulee, BBQ, Baking, Desserts (Without Butane)
- 【Safe and Double Flame Design】This butane torch features a double flame function, the flame is more powerful than single flame. It can enlarge the heating area and improve the heating effect. The butane torch lighter is made of zinc alloy and has a safety lock to prevent accidental ignition. Built in finger guard protects your hands safely away from the flame.
- 【Adjustable Flame】The flame of the kitchen torch is adjustable. This torch lighter can creat a continuous flame up to 15CM and the temperature can reach 2370°F/1300°C. You can adjust the “+” direction to increase the flame length, and adjust to the “-” direction to decrease the flame length to meet different needs.
- 【Continuous Flame】The Culinary torch has a flame lock-on for continuous hands-free operation, slide the lock on to ignite and lock the flame to keep flame burning.
- 【Refillable & Easy to Operate】 Refill the butane torch lighter with any brand of butane.Simply slide the security lock to open and light up with Piezo Ignition Technology. Please note that butane gas is not included.
- 【Multi-use】kitchen torch and outdoor torch lighter, this portable torch lighter is for kitchen and outdoor camping for lighting gas stove, fireplace, candle, outdoor charcoal, barbecue and so on.
Butane Torch GF-908 is a great big double torch that is suitable for a variety of applications, such as kitchen cooking, igniting your cocktail, barbeque, smoking, BBQ, culinary brazing, outdoor, plumbing, soldering and welding. It is also great for small work which requires a concentrated flame in a very small place, such as electrical work, electronics repairs and making and/or repairing jewelry.
GF-908 has a sturdy construction that’s designed for one-handed use. The ergonomic non-slip handle makes it comfortable to hold. Turn it upside down without worrying about flame blow-out.
This model is easily refilled with any brand of butane gas.
Precision Flame Control
The flame strength can be controlled by the air flow.
Patented adjustable flame length device, the flame range is 0.2 to 0.4 inches.
Air flow Control Valve
When properly aligned, the air flow control valve will allow the GF-908 to burn at a powerful 1300°C (2400°F) butane blue torch flame.
Wind Resistant Flame
The GF-908 butane torch is highly wind-resistant and so it is suitable for outdoor DIY applications.
|Dimension:||Length||112 mm (4.41 inch)|
|Height||166 mm (6.54 inch)|
|Grip Diameter||38 mm (1.5 inch)|
|Base||60 mm (2.36 inch)|
|Capacity:||Butane Gas Fuel||≈10ml|
|Flame Temperature:||≈ 2400 ℉ (1300 ℃)|
|Flame Length Range:||Mid Setting||5mm (0.2 inch) ~ 10mm (0.4 inch)|
|Usage Time:||Mid Setting||30 minutes use on Each Filling|
|Material:||outer shell(AL) gas tank (pom)|
base(zinc) nozzle(zinc), other(PC plastic)
|Features:||1. Patent design, fashion and novelty|
2. CE certificate
3. Double flame high BTU Output Flame for Large Jobs
- DO NOT touch flame nozzle while in use, or until sufficient time has passed for cooling.
- DO NOT immerse heated parts or items in water, allow them to cool naturally.
- Keep away from eyes in this torch lighter.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only butane gas in this torch lighter.
- DO NOT unscrew the valve at the bottom.
- DO NOT store at a temperature exceeding 40℃/104℉ for a long time.
- The flame is nearly invisible in bright light or sunlight. Make sure the gas flow is turned off when not used.
- For Safety, keep it on the lock status when not in use.
Butane Refill Instructions
- Use only high-quality butane fuel.
- Never fill in the presence of an open flame or sparks.
- Never fill lit or hot torch lighter
- Before filling butane gas, use a ballpoint pen or small screwdriver to drain any remaining butane fuel from the lighter by depressing the filling valve.
- Shake the gas cylinder a couple of times.
- Hold the torch lighter upside down and insert the nozzle into the gas filling valve (the bottom of the torch lighter). And fill time do not over 8 seconds.
- Let torch lighter rest for a few minutes before ignition once filling full.
- Please press the button to ignite the flame.
- Adjust the flame size on the gas flow regular to meet your demands.
- Slide the continuous lock to keep the burning flame without ignition button.