Double flame torch lighter GF-8761A WITH FUEL GAUGE
Butane Torch GF-8761A, Refillable Kitchen Torch Lighter, Fit All Butane Tanks Blow Torch with Safety Lock and Adjustable Flame for Desserts, Creme Brulee, BBQ, and Baking—Butane Gas Is Not Included.
- Larger Than Other Torches & Professional Quality – Culinary Torch is a great tool for professional & home chefs alike. Its large & sturdy body gives it an edge over other torches on the market. The high-quality mechanism ensures that this kitchen torch lighter provides a consistent and reliable ignition flame. The piezo press ignition allows for a fast, safe, and portable heat torch that is not just suitable for baking and cooking but also for the outdoors as a campfire starter!
- Easy-to-Read Gauge, Adjustable Flame & Easy Gas Refill – This Kitchen Torch comes with a fuel gauge (Butane Gas not included) that easily reads the torch’s current gas level and a gas flow safety lock when turned off. Create a continuous flame up to 6 inches long and easily adjust the temperature up to 2370°F/1300°C. Quickly refill this Blow Torch with any brand of butane gas that has the Long Universal Refill Tip
- Safety Lock with Finger Guard – The built-in finger guard in this butane torch protects you from burns and extreme heat when in use. The large body of the torch maintains a safe distance of the hand from the flame. The torch is constructed with TUV CE certified aluminum and ABS plastic to ensure ergonomic comfort. If you need to craft your favorite dishes at home, like creme brulé, smores or even sear meat, this torch will help you do it easily yet safely.
- ulti-Use & Versatile – This handheld culinary torch lighter is larger than other torches on the market, making it easier to manipulate the flame and providing an easy grip. EurKitchen Blow Torch is not just for meals in the kitchen, you can also use this in other ways – from searing meat, sous vide, flambe, bar cocktails, to starting a campfire, outdoor cooking, cigar lighters, dabs, and of course BBQ grill for camping. Get creative and even use this torch for crafts and art resin too.
Double Flame Butane Torch GF-8761A with fuel gauge is a great little torch that is suitable for a variety of applications, such as kitchen cooking, igniting your cocktail, barbeque, smoking, BBQ, culinary brazing, outdoor, plumbing, soldering and welding. It is also great for small work which requires a concentrated flame in a very small place, such as electrical work, electronics repairs and making and/or repairing jewelry.
The ergonomic non-slip handle makes it comfortable to hold.
This model is easily refilled with any brand of butane gas.
The flame strength can be controlled by the air flow.
Patented adjustable flame length device, the flame range is 0.39 to 0.59 inches.
|Dimension:||Length||124 mm (5.24 inch)|
|Height||195 mm (7.09 inch)|
|Grip Diameter||43 mm (1.61 inch)|
|Base||59*88 mm (2.36*3.35 inch)|
|Capacity:||Butane Gas Fuel||≈15ml|
|Flame Temperature:||≈ 2400 ℉ (1300 ℃)|
|Flame Length Range:||Mid Setting||11mm (0.39 inch) ~ 17mm (0.59 inch)|
|Usage Time:||Mid Setting||30 minutes use on Each Filling|
|Material:||outer shell(AL) gas tank(POM) base(ABS) nozzle(stainless steel)|
|Features:||1. safety inlet valve, lock and hand protective plate|
2. pass TUV CE certification
3. Double flame, 1300℃4.GF-8761A with fuel gauge
- DO NOT touch flame nozzle while in use, or until sufficient time has passed for cooling.
- DO NOT immerse heated parts or items in water, allow them to cool naturally.
- Keep away from eyes in this torch lighter.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only butane gas in this torch lighter.
- DO NOT unscrew the valve at the bottom.
- DO NOT store at a temperature exceeding 40℃/104℉ for a long time.
- The flame is nearly invisible in bright light or sunlight. Make sure the gas flow is turned off when not used.
- For Safety, keep it on the lock status when not in use.
Butane Refill Instructions
- Use only high-quality butane fuel.
- Never fill in the presence of an open flame or sparks.
- Never fill lit or hot torch lighter
- Before filling butane gas, use a ballpoint pen or small screwdriver to drain any remaining butane fuel from the lighter by depressing the filling valve.
- Shake the gas cylinder a couple of times.
- Hold the torch lighter upside down and insert the nozzle into the gas filling valve (the bottom of the torch lighter). And fill time do not over 8 seconds.
- Let torch lighter rest for a few minutes before ignition once filling full.
1. Please press the button to ignite the flame.
2. Adjust the flame size on the gas flow regular to meet your demands.
3. Slide the continuous lock to keep the burning flame without ignition button.
Blue, Green, Red
There are no reviews yet.