Pocket Lighter GF8631
GF8631, Pocket jet flame lighter, rotation head, refillable butane gas with transparent nylon shell, display box
- 【VISABLE TANK】This torch lighter with a visible fuel tank. It is easy to check the filling state with this convenient design in case it ran out of butane during outdoor work.
- 【ADJUSTABLE FLAME】The flame regulator is located at the bottom of the lighter, and the flame length and size can be easily adjusted according to your needs.
Color: blue, orange, green, purple transparent, black
Material: outer shell (transparent nylon), base and head(zinc), others(ABS copper)
Inner Box:16.5*16.5*4.5cm, no regular Carton box
Unit package size:114*22*189mm
Weight of one set:94.6g
- DO NOT touch flame nozzle while in use, or until sufficient time has passed for cooling.
- DO NOT immerse heated parts or items in water, allow them to cool naturally.
- Keep away from eyes in this torch lighter.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only butane gas in this torch lighter.
- DO NOT unscrew the valve at the bottom.
- DO NOT store at a temperature exceeding 40℃/104℉ for a long time.
- The flame is nearly invisible in bright light or sunlight. Make sure the gas flow is turned off when not used.
- For Safety, keep it on the lock status when not in use.
Butane Refill Instructions
- Use only high-quality butane fuel.
- Never fill in the presence of an open flame or sparks.
- Never fill lit or hot torch lighter
- Before filling butane gas, use a ballpoint pen or small screwdriver to drain any remaining butane fuel from the lighter by depressing the filling valve.
- Shake the gas cylinder a couple of times.
- Hold the torch lighter upside down and insert the nozzle into the gas filling valve (the bottom of the torch lighter). And fill time do not over 8 seconds.
- Let torch lighter rest for a few minutes before ignition once filling full.
1. Please press the button to ignite the flame.
2. Adjust the flame size on the gas flow regular to meet your demands.
3. Slide the continuous lock to keep the burning flame without ignition button.
There are no reviews yet.